Monday 14 November 2016

A Brief Update and a New Name- Anna Hayward Glass Beads

It was way back in the Summer when my garden was all luscious, when I last posted. This is because I have decided to concentrate my updates mainly on my Facebook page Facebook.com/annahaywardglassbeaddesigns.

I now have a new website annahaywardglassbeads.co.uk, which is fresher and more modern. I spend so much time taking photos and editing them, not only for my customer records but also my website, Pinterest, Etsy, Great British Exchange and Facebook. These days I find myself spending twice as much time working on my computer than I do actually making beads and creating jewellery.

Anyway, other than getting a new name and website, I had a successful Summer Open Studio and have been making plans to run workshops in my neighbouring summerhouse next Summer.

 I have just completed five Christmas collections for the shops and galleries that sell my jewellery. I am now busy getting some exciting new things ready for the three Christmas events I have coming up in the next few weeks.

Parkinson's UK Christmas Fayre
Saturday 26th November - 10am - 1pm
Wootton Bridge Community Centre.

Christmas Open Studios
Saturday 3rd December - 10am - 4pm
Sunday 4th December - 10am - 4pm
Tapnell Farm, Yarmouth

Twelve Days of Christmas
Thursday 15th December - 10am - 8pm
Friday 16th and Saturday 17th December - 10am - 5pm
Sunday 18th December - 10am - 4pm





No comments:

Post a Comment